MLBB? NARS Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

NARS  VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL - BETTINA

REVIEW | SWATCHES

The NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils have been around for a while, but Bettina is my first.

NARS Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - The Heather Process

I've found my perfect My Lips But Better (MLBB) shade! It evens out and ever so slightly deepens my natural lip colour.

NARS Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - The Heather Process

Bettina is sheer/medium in pigmentation, with a frostiness that is visible on the lips. (If there's an exact dupe without the shimmer I'll buy it in an instant) The finish is more satin than matte, and with the shade being so close to my natural lip colour it looks fine as it fades. I use a lip balm underneath, or I do find it settles into lip lines and can look dry after a while.

Great for every day, it has a home in my handbag now. You do need a sharpener for these pencils though!

Find NARS at Feel Unique and John Lewis.

Comments

Popular Posts