Tanya Burr My Paradise: Review and Swatches

Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Neutral Ambience Collection

My Paradise Eye Palette Review and Swatches

Tanya Burr My Paradise - The Heather Process

I love a pineapple.
Anything with a pineapple on it, I have to have.
I don't even like actual pineapple, just pineapple-shaped things.

Tanya Burr My Paradise - The Heather Process

Tanya Burr Cosmetics' latest eyeshadow palette, therefore, was a no brainer for £5.99 in Superdrug. 

The palette is gorgeous, with pineapple print on the top of the cardboard packaging and a pineapple on each of the eyeshadows. A heart-shaped mirror and a magnetic closure are nice touches considering the low price. 

Tanya Burr My Paradise Review  - The Heather Process
The colours are 'inspired by rose gold sunsets', and they look stunning in the pan. Champagne Cocktail is a peachy champagne, Tranquility a red-toned bronze, Hammock a matte mid-brown and Miami Sunrise a bronzey rose gold. 

Tanya Burr My Paradise Swatches - The Heather Process
Top to Bottom - Champage Cocktail, Tranquility, Hammock, Miami Sunrise

While the colours are stunning to look at, unfortunately the pigmentation lets them down. The swatches above were difficult, and testing on the eye was a bit patchy. If you're looking for a subtle rose gold look, then give these a go. For £5.99 it's still no loss, but give it a miss if you're after a metallic, bold finish! 

Find Tanya Burr Cosmetics at FeelUnique and Superdrug

Comments

Popular Posts