NOTD: Really Easy Autumn Nail Art

REALLY EASY AUTUMN NAIL ART

It's officially Autumn!

Time for some super easy nail art before the trees really start to turn, and I can bring out my Chanel Troublante 😍

Easy Autumn Nail Art - Essie Clothing Optional OPI Worth A Pretty Penne - The Heather Process

I did two coats of the base colour - Essie's Clothing Optional which I reviewed here - and topped it with Seche Vite top coat and OPI's Worth a Pretty Penne. I love the slight warmth the Essie colour has, compared to the many cooler purple/mauve tones I have in my collection. Perfect for the start of Autumn with the coppery glitter.

The triangle I did with sellotape once the top coat had dried over the base colour - watch the edges are properly stuck down! The glitter gradient was done using a cosmetic sponge, focusing mainly on the base of the nail and then bringing the colour upwards.

Bring on orangey-red trees and crackling fires!

Comments

Popular Posts